Home | Music | Videos | Inspire | News | Promote with us

Wednesday, 1 March 2017

The use of Air Conditioners have been helpful since its invention, few accidents have been recorded in the history.  The use of it shows the symbols of one's wealth. Nobody had ever imagined this day will come, a fatal fire outbreak from an AC, how possible?.

This will surely be the question on the lips of RnB Musician, Banky W, his fans and his

Lekki neighbors.


Recall, On June 25, 2015, Nollywood actress Kate Henshaw’s Lekki residence was hit by a fire – which sparked off from one of the air conditioners in her living room when electricity was restored.

At that time, the house located in Lekki Phase 1, Lagos required serious patch-ups that made her relocate temporarily.

After the incident in 2915, the actress was quoted saying, " I was totally devastated but God kept me".



Banky W and Kate Henshaw have many reasons to be grateful because only a few people have managed to survive fire incidents. Sometimes there are no escape routes and there might be no one to save the victims.


Just about some months later, Kate shared an exclusive photo from the incident – which she lost properties worth millions of naira. ‘This was the room I slept in, wall to wall was filled but it was wiped out by fire so that the roof even melted away and there you see the sky. My driver, stood there speechless at the site! I was totally devastated but God kept me,’ she said at the time.

On February 28, 2017 , musician and ‘EME' head, Banky W experienced a similar fire event caused by the air condition in his living room, in the same community in Lekki Phase 1, Lagos.
 The celebrity bachelor managed to escape the fire climbing down from the balcony with his dog, Duke.

After many calls from the media, his colleagues, friends and family, the singer took to Instagram to narrate how the incident happened.


‘I was laying awake in bed at about 6am, and I just started smelling smoke. Stood up to shut off my tv and ac and realized it was coming from outside my door. Opened it to see the whole stairway was filled with huge gusts of black smoke/soot, and a fire was burning stuff downstairs.

The smoke was so much I couldn’t get down past it to see the source of the flames. Rushed back into my room and climbed down from the balcony with my dog… and then got help from the amazing workers and neighbours who helped me put out the flames.

Turns out the ac in the living room had caught fire.. I know a lot of ppl have been trying to call and I appreciate it. Maybe the fire burnt some of the network in the house because I can’t receive calls LOL.’

He added that the damage wasn’t so bad, but it basically burnt some of the stuff that was around it. They include awards, portraits, and some small electronics.

Surviving these fire incidents are indeed miracles for the celebs because not many people make it out alive.

For a climate as hot as ours, air conditioners are a necessity. But then, air conditions sometimes make the world hotter.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

We are working non-stop to make sure your favourite entettainment plstform, MP Republic is FREE of spams; please note we shall be reviewing every comnent before they gwt posted on the plstform

Blog Archive

PRIVACY POLICY |. Powered by Blogger.

We promise never to spam your mail, subscribe to our Newsletter

Welcome to Music Play Republic

Dear visitor, we appreciate your love by sparing your time to pay a visit to us. We hope you enjoyed your stay?. If there seems to be a problem keying into our subjects ,please contact our help desk on +234-[ 0]- 814-024-0699. .

- TEAM WC

Translate

MUSIC OF THE WEEK

Maleek Berry- Been Calling [MPR Music]

DOWNLOAD Music producer and singer, Maleek Berry has dropped another soft tune for the fans. This one, he titles "Been Calling"...

TRENDING POSTS